The special No-Fil coating of Multi-Air Plus prevents build-up of dust and avoids premature clogging. In very fine grits, it can be used for final dry sanding operations before spraying without the risk of runs. Self-grip fixing for easy application and removal from sanding block.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
• Norton SG Ceramic blended with premium heat-treated aluminium oxide grain
• Unique fibre-reinforced latex paper - P80 - P120: C-weight paper - P150 - P400: B-weight paper
• Waterbased No-Fil layer
• No-pigment in No-Fil or bond
• Very high cut rate, last up to 2 times longer than conventional abrasives
• More consistent, uniform in scratch pattern
• Flexible & tear resistant
• Resists clogging during use
• No risk of colour transfer
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.