Quick change discs are small abrasive discs of different sizes and grades. A wide range of discs are available for general use applications, including blending, breaking edges and removing parting lines and machine marks. These versatile discs can be used for working mild contours as well as flat surfaces and are most effective when used with pneumatic tools.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
• Patented, new generation ceramic SG grain
• Self-lubricating, advanced supersize treatment
• Improved resin system
• Heaviest fibre backing (blue)
• Available in grits 36, 50 & 60
• Significant cut rate and life over competitive blended/low-ratio ceramic alumina disc
• Reduced heat, loading and glazing on stainless steel, titanium and super alloys
• Improved grain retention for longer life & aggression
For use on pneumatic tools, pencil grinders.
MOUNTING TR: Roll-on/roll-off system using a nylon threaded male button on a pad (TR) with spindle.
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.