4 Boxes per case - 100 Units per box (sold per unit)
With a No-Fil® stearate treatment on top of high performance aluminium oxide abrasive, the new range of film backed discs from Norton are not only tough and hard wearing, but also reduce clogging and dust build-up in all sanding applications. The super smooth flexible film backing provides a consistent scratch pattern, providing the perfect solution for a flawless finish.
• Heat-treated aluminium oxide grain
• FEPA ‘P’ graded abrasive
• Waterbased No-Fil® stearate layer on the abrasive
• Flexible film backing
• Self-grip backing
• Full range of grits available
• Fast cut, good material removal and excellent performance
• Approved, high quality discs
• Prevents dust build-up during sanding
• For dry sanding
• Provides a consistent scratch pattern, reduces rework
• Tear resistant
• Quick & easy disc changing, reduce process time
• A product for every application stage
To be used on Ø150mm Norton Pro self-grip back-up pads on orbital sander
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.